10 November 2009 - Require encouragement
TPFF tutorial has been okay so far. Just only that my tutorials are all ghost scribbles on the piece of paper. I guess I've got to start keeping my notes neat and tidy for holidays.
BPP lecture is like greek. Thankfully there's no exams on it. Just pray and hope the continuous assessment, practicals and quizes will help to bring it to a B or A. (:
Had lunch of KFC at west mall. Went back home to put down my bag before going for my 3rd driving lesson. (:
Today's instructor is different again. Car number 36. Did left turning around the circuit and changing up and down from 2nd and 3rd gear. I still don't know how to control my steering wheel well. Sigh. I'm just so not getting the hang of it. I guess I'm going to take many more lesson in the circuit before I could control it well. xp
I need some encouragement and confidence in myself. I guess, I can do it in steering the car well! I need to be consistent in controlling the vehicle well. Sometimes I can do it, some times I cant. I guess more confident in myself should do the trick.
If I said to myself a thousand times that I can do it. Do you think it works?
BBDC became like a gathering ground today. Met FuPing there as I waited for lesson to start at 4pm. After that, I got hit by Yang Han from the back who is here for lessons too. After lesson, I saw Jin Quan's clique at BBDC. While talking to Jin Quan, I saw Liting. So isn't it a amazing day? See so many of my friends all at one place. (:
Next lesson is on Thursday morning 0800 - 0940. And guess what? I should be able to see Liting again on Thursday. Her lessons start at 0950 - 1130. Can't wait to see her again. :D
Shall be off to complete my assignments. I'm sooo sorry that my blog is dead once again.
Oh. Eric has flew off this morning at 6am to Thailand. Back on Friday, and seeing him again on Saturday night. Hahas.
A levels has started for most people. ALL THE BEST!
Anyway, PAY IS FINALLY IN! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment